[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column width=”1/4″ fade_animation_offset=”45px”][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”188″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″ fade_animation_offset=”45px”][vc_single_image image=”16845″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”12px”][vc_column_text]MB Seminary is one seminary in many locations. Our partnerships with academic institutions and local churches make it possible for learners to study at various locations while also benefiting from the additional strengths of our partners.
Integrate is the name we use for our graduate study programs:
- Teaching Churches describes our partnerships with local congregations, which provide church-based education and training to graduate students and other learners.
- We offer online courses to all MB Seminary students, which provides a valuable alternative to those who don’t live near an active Teaching Church or who would benefit from an asynchronous course schedule.
- Learn how to study from wherever you are located
- The ACTS Seminaries consortium is the name of our partnership with three other seminaries located at Trinity Western University in Langley.
- A special education track is available at Canadian Mennonite University in Winnipeg through partnership with the Graduate School of Theology and Ministry.
- Learn about the MB Education Track
- Our partnerships with Horizon College & Seminary (Saskatoon) and Tyndale Seminary (Toronto) provide us with opportunities to offer occasional courses at sites in Saskatchewan and Ontario.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”24px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]