Diploma in Christian Studies (DCS) – 27 credit hours
Offers you an experience of graduate level education providing the tools for an ongoing life of Christian study and practical service.
Easily apply credits to a more advanced degree
Quality Graduate level theological education
Relevant integration of biblical and theological studies
Financial Aid and Grants Available
- An undergraduate degree or its equivalent is normally required for admission.
- A maximum of 6 semester hrs. of directed study courses may be applied to the program.
- A maximum of 6 credits may be transferred into the Diploma Program.
- Students, who have less than 6 semester hrs. of undergraduate biblical and theological studies will be required to complete BIE 500 and THS 540 as prerequisites before taking additional Bible and Theology courses. An additional prerequisite course is RES 500. All prerequisites stated in any course descriptions will also apply.
- Students, for whom English is a second language, must attain a TOEFL score of 100 iBT (with 23 minimum in each category of Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing). They will be required to participate in the English Writing Lab to assist them in the completion of their assignments.