Graduate Certificate in Christian Studies (GCCS) – 24 credit hours
The Graduate Certificate offers you an experience of graduate-level education providing you with the tools for an ongoing life of Christian study and practical service. Inquire today for more information of how you can get started!
A baccalaureate degree from a recognized university or college with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (“B”). For full admission requirements, see the Admissions Requirements and Deadlines page.
12 credit hours
A minimum of 24 credit hours in the following areas
- Bible – 3 credit hours
- Theology and History of Christianity – 3 credit hours
- Practical Theology – 3 credit hours
- Electives-as required to reach a total of 24 credit hours
1. A maximum of 3 credit hours can be transferred from Field Education experience
2. A maximum of 3 credit hours can be transferred from modular courses.