Since 1999, MB Seminary grads in Canada have served as pastors, missionaries, teachers, linguists, counselors, social workers, editors, higher education administrators, program directors, church planters, chaplains, and entrepreneurs.
We partner with the MB Herald to provide a centralized place for organizations to post position openings and for job seekers to pursue these opportunities. You can post a ministry position by visiting the MB Herald.
- Associate pastorSEMC Associate Pastor Job Description Straffordville Evangelical Mission Church invites applications for the role of Associate Pastor. SEMC is a rural church in a growing community with a congregation of about 160 people. We are a multigenerational congregation and have great existing ministries due to a great volunteer… Read more »
- Constituency Engagement CoordinatorThe constituency engagement coordinator is responsible, in collaboration with colleagues, for implementing the church engagement strategy that seeks to deepen relationships with, understanding of, and participation in the mission and work of MCC both locally and globally with church communities. In addition, this position acts as a liaison with individuals,… Read more »
- Supply TeacherIn-house full-time supply teacher that will fill in for ill teachers when needed, and work with Student Services on days where no substitute teaching coverage is required. Term from Jun 6 – Jun 30, 2022. Positions available at both campuses, email David Stoesz (email@example.com) for Bedson Campus and Marilyn Kroeker… Read more »
- Executive Assistant – MCC BCAll MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply. Job Synopsis:… Read more »
- Receptionist & Facilities CoordinatorCCMBC Legacy Fund Inc. (Legacy), an associated charity of the Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches (CCMBC), is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Facilities Coordinator for all ministry partner agencies at 1310 Taylor Avenue in Winnipeg. Position Information POSITION TITLE: Receptionist/Facilities Coordinator REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer TERM: Permanent, Full-time Key Responsibilities… Read more »
- Lead PastorWe are looking for a seasoned leader who is highly relational, authentic, and loves people. She/he will have a shepherd’s heart, helping us pay attention to the Holy Spirit and guiding us toward living out our faith. She/he will have a leaning toward social justice and reconciliation in our world.… Read more »
- BookkeeperMennonite World Conference – Bookkeeper (0.6 FTE): Kitchener, ON. Mennonite World Conference (MWC) is looking for a part-time Bookkeeper to work at its Kitchener office. This position is responsible for recording and maintaining MWC’s financial transactions. The ideal candidate will have bookkeeping training and experience , excellent organizational and computer… Read more »