Since 1999, MB Seminary grads in Canada have served as pastors, missionaries, teachers, linguists, counselors, social workers, editors, higher education administrators, program directors, church planters, chaplains, and entrepreneurs.
We partner with the MB Herald to provide a centralized place for organizations to post position openings and for job seekers to pursue these opportunities. You can post a ministry position by visiting the MB Herald.
- Manitoba MCC Thrift CoordinatorJob Synopsis The Manitoba MCC Thrift Shop Coordinator provides a vital link in the day to day relationships and operations between the Manitoba network of MCC Thrift Shops and MCC Manitoba. The Coordinator is directly responsible to the Director, Social Enterprise and works within the social enterprise team. The Coordinator… Read more »
- IT TechnicianSUMMARY The main responsibility for the IT Technician position is to lead and manage all activities related to our computer systems and telephone systems. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Computers -Setting up and maintaining of workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices for new and existing employees. – Managing the server and… Read more »
- Manager of Digital MarketingCompassion Canada, a Christian international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking a Manager of Digital Marketing who will lead, champion, innovate and influence our work in the digital channel as we pursue our mission of releasing children from poverty in Jesus name. This is a senior role… Read more »
- Religious EducatorJob Title: Religious Educator – (NOC 4217) # of Vacancies: 2 Term: Full-time, permanent Company: Endeavour Christian School Business Address & Location of Work: 312 First Street South, Endeavour, SK S0W 0W0 Wage: $17.50 – $19/hour depending on experience. Housing provided. Education Requirement: Minimum completion of grade 9 Experience Requirement:… Read more »
- Assistant PastorWe are looking for a pastor with a long term vision to grow disciples in the English speaking congregation of our multi-lingual church. Personal Requirements The pastor must be a disciple of Christ. This takes constant effort through prayer, scriptural study, professional growth, and personal fellowship with the body… Read more »
- Lead PastorPort Moody Pacific Grace Mennonite Brethren Church in Port Moody, B.C., consisting of Cantonese, English, and Mandarin speaking congregations is seeking a Lead Pastor. The applicant should possess the following qualifications: Graduated from an evangelical seminary Called to shepherd churches in North America, with a minimum of 10 years pastoral… Read more »
- Director of AdmissionsThe Director of Admissions is one of our key positions focused on helping lead the College’s new student recruitment efforts. The Director of Admissions has operational responsibility for services relevant to new student enrolment including managing the student admissions process and budget, strategic planning of recruitment and advising activities, collaborating… Read more »
- Worship Arts PastorLevel Ground Mennonite Church (LGMC) is currently receiving and reviewing candidates to fill a part-time Worship Arts Pastor position (0.5 FTE, 20 hours / week). Weekly hours are flexible according to personal availability and seasonal needs. The start date for this hiring is negotiable, but availability to start in September… Read more »
- Lead PastorSardis Community Church 45625 South Sumas Rd. Chilliwack, BC V2R 4M7 604-858-7191 Job Description Position: Lead Pastor Classification: Full time Date: May 15, 2019 We are a well-established church community seeking a Lead Pastor who will provide strategic leadership, biblical teaching, and pastoral care for our faith community. We are… Read more »