Learning today demands flexibility and we offer multiple ways for you to become more equipped for God’s service, whether your interest is biblical studies, theology, leadership, chaplaincy, counselling, or marketplace ministry.
Become a student
- by enrolling via our partnerships with various seminaries, it is possible for you to study on-campus in British Columbia (in partnership with ACTS Seminaries), Saskatchewan (in partnership with Horizon College & Seminary), Manitoba (in partnership with Canadian Mennonite University), and Ontario (in partnership with Tyndale Seminary).
- by enrolling in a week-long course at one of our partner churches located throughout the country.
- by enrolling in the ACTS World Campus, you can access graduate theological education from wherever you are, through robust course offerings and our fully-online MA degree program.
Become a lifelong learner
- by participating in our non-formal training offerings, you can impact your church and community in topics that matter the most to you.
- by contributing to the “ripple effect” our students and alumni impact churches and the marketplace for Jesus. They not only impact their friends and colleagues, but they also influence unbelievers and the next generation in meaningful ways. This is one of the key reasons that lifelong learning for lifelong mission is critical for all followers of Jesus.