[vc_row][vc_column][g5element_breadcrumbs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”11209″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”176″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]All leaders are learners and we believe such learning never ends. MB Seminary exists to educate and equip men and women to lead our churches today, tomorrow and into the future. We do this in many ways:
We train emerging leaders
- by providing graduate theological education to students across Canada through our partnerships with various seminaries and churches. Courses are available in classrooms, at churches, and online through the ACTS World Campus.
We train existing leaders and churches
- by offering customized training, coaching, and consulting services.
- by addressing key topics and ministry needs through resources that equip churches, ministries, pastors, and leaders.
- by preaching, teaching, and training through sermons, lectures, workshops, and retreats.
We train leaders around the world
- by training globally, we help to equip missionaries and national leaders to train locals in their context.